Kongsberg Automotive Product Development Systems & Process Expert in Mullsjö, Sweden
We are now seeking a Product Development Systems & Process Expert to develop and maintain the PD and APQP processes at Kongsberg Automotive. In your role you will also support each Business Segment/region in implementing and training of these processes and their mind-set. Making the PD and APQP processes an integrated part of the Kongsberg Automotive global quality management processes will be one of your main objectives.
- Create and visualize the PD and APQP processes and sub processes
- Mentor, coach and train management and super-users in the PD & APQP processes
- Encourage improvements of process/procedures/instructions/templates inside the PD & APQP processes
- Reuse knowledge from performed PD and APQP projects and audits to improve the processes
- Create training material regarding the PD and APQP process, including developing and maintaining of training guidelines for Functional Safety (Spice and ISO 26262)
- Measure, monitor and report the PD and APQP -process status (monthly)
- Audit regularly KAs PD and APQP processes in respect to management system compliance
Qualification & Experience
- Technical degree level or Master and/or with relevant practical experience.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience within quality, project management, business administration or engineering – ideally in all
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of relevant quality systems, tool and techniques (ISO9001, IATF16949, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 basics, ISO26262, Automotive Spice,as well as root cause analysis, FMEA, APQP, PPAP etc.)
- 1st and 2nd party auditor (ISO 9001, IATF16949)
- Ideally: project management system (Planisware, Polarion)
- Travel as required
Skills & Competencies
- Computer skills including MS Office and SAP
- Creative, structured and systematic thinking
- Education and training skills – dedicated educator
- Communication skills
- Ability to visualize abstract content
- High degree of personal integrity and confidence
- Good conflict management skills
- Facilitation skills with a high focus on solutions
The Product Development Systems & Process Expertwill be located in Mullsjö or Gothenburg and report to the Head of Management Systems Group.
If you have questions regarding this position, please contact Benjamin Pohl, Senior Expert Supplier Quality Processes & Systems, Benjamin.Pohl@ka-group.com.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and CV through the link below by the 31st of May 2017. We will interview candidates continuously. We look forward to hearing from you.
Application deadline: 31/05/2017
Location: Mullsjö or Gothenburg
Contacts: Benjamin Pohl Mobile: +46 706040630