Ericsson Sr Radio System engineer in Lund, Sweden
As part of our Radio System Design Team within the Radio organization in Lund you will be part of a group of system engineers that drives definition, systemization, and development of innovative radio units for 5G as part of Ericsson´s mobile network infrastructure products.
You will be involved from the technology definition and early pre-study phase through development and you will have a key role in our high frequency (>6 GHz) system team, responsible for leading the definition and development of the next generation of integrated multi-antenna radio systems.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
You will have the chance to work with
- Definition of architecture and system building blocks.
- Lead radio product systemization as well as technology studies for the evolution of the HF radio product and the Ericsson technology roadmap.
- Provide technical leadership in new product development and support integration and verification of our products.
- Systemization of digital, analog and mixed mode radio ASICs.
- Master Degree or PhD in Electronic Engineering, Engineering Physics or equivalent education.
- Min 5 years of relevant work experience within RF systems engineering.
- Knowledge of systemization of Antenna Arrays (AAS), MIMO, beam forming and beam steering.
- Experience in HF (1-30 GHz) radio development and systemization.
- Experience in Radio HW-design and RF-simulation tools (ADS, HFSS)
- Experience in 3GPP wireless system design, standards and measurements.
- Experience in ASIC systemization.
Communication, documentation, collaboration, and knowledge sharing is natural for you as well as a structural way of working. You are comfortable in leading technical discussions with colleagues to ensure common understanding of problems and to define alternative solutions. You know how to plan your own work as well as coordinating deliverables with others. You are self-motivated and positive, you have a natural drive for results and you are easy to collaborate with.
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. For any questions and clarifications reach out to the recruiter, Pamela Bergenholtz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || No Selection || Lund || R&D; SharedServ
Req ID: 213111