Ericsson Utilization Driver in Linköping, Sweden
YOU + Ericsson:
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? Apply today and learn more about what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination!
DNEW, is responsible for the Radio Design that fulfills the assignments received by PA Radio within the budget frames from Business Control. DU Radio is also responsible for the Radio Design fulfilling CU sponsored assignments. Our Unit shall always leverage on leading radio business opportunities and secure technology evolution. In order for DNEW to fulfill its assignments BNEW ICT Development Environment, BID has been established.
The mission for BID is to enable cost efficient radio development worldwide with our development environment as a competitive advantage, both for present and future business needs. This will be achieved by enabling flow and transparency, enhance collaboration with aligned way of working as well as reducing cost through infrastructure sharing. The Test Environment sector within BID (BID TE) designs, builds and configures the Test Environment needed by BNEW globally. As a BID TE you will also drive the consolidation and cost efficient management of Test Environments.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
In BID TE we have a special focus on utilization of test environments and our goal is to increase utilization and reduce cost by removing low utilized test equipment without negative impact on the test flows. We are now looking for a driver within the utilization area. As a Utilization Driver your responsibility and tasks include:
- Identify new, and drive existing, utilization initiatives , e.g.
- Sharing of expensive telecom equipment
- Removal of low utilized equipment
- Improvement initiatives
- Lifecycle management of expensive telecom equipment
- Work globally towards multiple sites and organizations
- Communicate status/issues (transparency)
- Close collaboration with utilization product owner and line responsible
- Contribute to long- and mid-term planning for the utilization area
We are looking for a person that:
- Has high Energy levels, is positive as a person with a “can do” and go mentality
- Can Energize others
- Has Edge and can take tough yes/no decisions
- Executes, delivers on time and commitments
- Has Passion about work, colleagues, and coworkers and genuinely cares
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- M.Sc or relevant education on similar level
- Very good communication skills
- Experience in driving projects/tasks in a non-local setting
- A strong sense of urgency and teamwork spirit
- Knowledge about telecom test environments (e.g. eNodeB, TM500, UCTool, RNC)
- Experience from telecom industry is a merit
- Knowledge about test labs and data centers is a merit
- Experience in lifecycle management is a merit
- Experience from the utilization area is a merit
Responsibilities & Tasks:
Interested in joining #TeamEricsson? – Please send your resume in English outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position and visit www.ericsson.com to learn more about our vision for a Networked Society. Should you have any question, you are welcome to contact Mouloud Lardjane, Global Senior Recruiter via LinkedIn
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || No Selection || Linköping || ProdMgt; R&D;
Req ID: 197688