Ericsson ICT Engineer, Network & System Administration - Global ICT Center Linköping in Linköping, Sweden
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer. You will plan and operate the software and hardware solutions for the internal Ericsson users. As an ICT Engineer, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Additional services required by the customer are handled on a case by case basis.
- You will create cost effective solutions through activities in network design, planning and deployment
- You will configure and integrate nodes and solutions into networks (new and existing)
- You will maintain the datacenter IT infrastructure environment at an operative state
- You can contribute to continuous improvements in the organization
- You will also provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers
- Education: Successful candidates have a University degree within Network & System Administration
- Minimum years of experience: 0-3 years
- Domain experience: Qualified IT infrastructure operation
- IT Processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
- Good understanding of IT Change Management.
- Structured WoW and lead IT change management activities
- Being able to handle Ericsson propriety equipment and equipment from other vendors
- Understanding of different software operating systems
- Competence in datacenter IT infrastructure operation (Servers, switches, IT infrastructure)
- Competence in Windows, Linux & UNIX administration
- Good competence in scripting (Bash, Python, power shell)
- TCP/IP knowledge
Global ICT Centers
The three Global ICT Centers in Ericsson are the main holders of all equipment supporting Research & Development Test equipment and IT environment. It’s a focal point for all development activities within Ericsson and working here, you are in touch with everything that happens in the creation of our future.
Get to know us!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0TMimgBdsU (This is Ericsson!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yVFkMXy8rw (Ericsson Global ICT Center)
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Last Day to Apply: 26th May
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || No Selection || Linköping || IT
Req ID: 183008