Ericsson BID CI Engine SW Developer in Linköping, Sweden
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business, and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision and core values. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
As a SW Developer in BID CI Engine you will be part of an agile team that develop & maintain CI Engine tools and products, including development activities like requirement analysis, design, integration, verification, configuration management, support, product documentation. The team is responsible for developing products and tools that will be used within CI&CD; flows across Ericsson and in 4G/5G product development.
- Develop and test high quality products and tools used in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery/Deployment (CD)
- You will drive strategic technical development
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Experience in developing tools used in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery/Deployment (CD)
- Hands-on experience with open source components, e.g. Tomcat, Jenkins, RabbitMq, MongoDb
- Hands-on experience with developing CI/CD flows and component
- The ability to write high-performance, maintainable code in Java, Python, C++ or other programming languages
- Strong ability to contribute in hands on work with systemization, coding, design, test activities and maintenance.
- Experience and interest in Linux, Cloud (e.g. virtualization) & micro services solutions
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good spoken and written English communication skills
- Openness to trying new ways of working and a mindset of continuous improvement
- Willingness to give support and share experiences with colleagues
- Creative & innovating
- Working with people and networking
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Education: BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. If you have any specific questions you are welcome to send an email to hiring manager Thomas Gotenstamthomas.firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day to apply: 5th of June 2017
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || No Selection || Linköping || IT; R&D;
Req ID: 194761