Premium Retail Services Retail Merchandiser in Leduc, Sweden
- Completes projects typically consisting of sets, resets, cut-ins, display installations, surveys and audits, and other projects that meet our clients’ need.
- Promote client’s product including ordering client’s product as applicable.
- Maintains consistency and highly visible presence in designated retail stores within assigned territory.
- Ensures product is properly priced and POP is compliant.
- Creates and maintains consistent store visit schedule and inputs into assigned system monthly.
- Collects and reports information on competitive product and service offerings to management.
- Communicates via assigned methods (verbal, written, formal presentation) to management all assigned reports on position activities by assigned due dates.
- Complete and submit all required reports and upload your digital images to share with the client
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Degree or GED
- Minimum one year experience in retail merchandising experience or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills required
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency.
- Access to reliable transportation for travel within assigned territory of up to 150 retail locations
- Must have and maintain sufficient strength, agility, and endurance to perform during stressful (physical, mental and emotional) situations encountered on the job without compromising your health and well-being or that of your fellow employees or clients
- Have a home computer, printer, internet access, and Smartphone
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client's unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Premium is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will accommodate your needs under the Human Rights Code. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the Human Resources Department for assistance. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those moving foward in the next step of the selection process will be contacted.
Market: (CAN) AB, Leduc
Rep City/Location: Leduc