ON Semiconductor Process Integration Engineer in Kista, Sweden
Located in Kista Science City, Stockholm the SiC development group develop technology and products for SiC power devices. The group is sharing the semiconductor processing facility with KTH (Royal institute of technology) Acreo (research institute) and several companies. In our own facilities we have device characterisation and testing facilities and we are looking to strengthen the team with a Process Integration Engineer.
As a Process Integration Engineer in SiC power devices group at ON Semiconductor, you will be responsible for developing process modules to eventually be integrated into our existing process flows in production fabs, as well as being part of developing full process flows for new technologies. In this position you will combine hands on process work in our development lab with planning, performing and evaluating process experiments in our lab, production facilities or with external partners. You will work both with processing tools, electrical characterisation and material analysis tools.
Successful candidates for this position will have several of the following:
• A masters degree in Engineering physics, electrical or chemical engineering or similar education
• Good semiconductor device physics. Wide band gap and especially SiC knowledge preferred
• Experience in semiconductor microelectronic device process development, process integration, and manufacturing.
• Experience from practical work in clean room in one or several of the different process areas: Lithography, Diffusion, Thin Film, Etching etc.
• Experience with Design of Experiments (D.O.E.) and associated analysis.
• Experience in SiC power device process modules and process flows.
• A high level of motivation and innovation.
• The ability to execute complex process experiments and focus on solving problems individually or as part of a team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to effectively accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
• Experience with the evaluation of process-related data such as probe, parametric, test, cross-sections, layout, material analysis, and data analysis (using industry standard softwares )
Organization: 273 OU TranSiC AB
Title: Process Integration Engineer
Requisition ID: 1704740
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.