Ericsson Technical Product Manager - Connected Vehicle Cloud Unit in Göteborg, Sweden
We are now looking for a Technical Product Manager for our Connected Vehicle Cloud Unit. As a Technical Product Manager you will be responsible for leading the technical implementation of the business requirements for our products towards the Automotive Industry.
You will be working with our existing products, the Ericsson Connected Vehicle Cloud and the Ericsson Connected Fleet, as well as new and future offerings towards this industry. Our automotive solutions are based on modern cloud technologies and utilizes the Ericsson IoT Accelerator Platform to deliver solutions that support the automotive industry realize the full potential of the connected vehicle.
As a Technical Product Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the translation of business strategies to efficient product development
- Work with development team to ensure implementation of requirements according to business needs
- Drive continuous improvement of the product development process
- Plan and support efficient handling of the products through the product life cycle
- Represent the product in customer meetings as well as internal stakeholder discussions
- Contribute to product and technology strategy
In this role you will be the bridge between product management and product development. You will act as the product owner to the agile development teams. Your work will include both hands-on detailed technical work, product strategy work, coaching teams, and actively improving ways-of-working.
Connectivity is changing the automotive ecosystem and the way drivers interact with their cars. Ericsson’s Connected Vehicle Cloud caters to the global automotive industry’s need for scalability, security and flexibility when connecting products and services. In a rapidly changing landscape, Ericsson helps vehicle manufacturers to handle fast-evolving factors with full support for development and solution management. Our connected vehicle solutions enable value-adding services while providing robust and secure global connectivity for OEMs and fleet managers.
As a Technical Product Manager you will be working in a team of highly skilled and motivated software developers and product managers to develop the Connected Vehicle Cloud. You will be a key person in further developing the Ericsson Automotive and IoT products. You will be part of shaping the future of connected vehicles.
- Education: MSc or higher
- Min years of experience: 5 years
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Domain experience: Agile Software Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, SaaS Delivery, Connected Vehicle Solutions, IoT, Telematics Service Development, Software architecture design
- Strong technical understanding of cloud service development and deployment
- Business requirement breakdown and technical analysis
- Experience from product and/or portfolio management
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Technical knowledge: Java, Public PaaS and IaaS architecture, microservice based architecture, Development of Data Management and Analytics Solutions, IoT protocols, in-vehicle platforms
- Domain experience: Cloud, Public IaaS Deployments
- Business Understanding: ICT transformation and digitalization, connected vehicle, automotive business, Insights into Automotive industry needs
- Project management experience
This position is based in Lindholmen, Göteborg. The selection and interview process is ongoing, therefore send in your application in English as soon as possible. If you have any specific questions you are welcome to send an email to recruitment specialist Jason Mutsinze on email@example.com.
Last day to apply: 6th of July 2017
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business, and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || No Selection || Göteborg || ProdMgt
Req ID: 193993