Jeppesen Systems Expert 4 in Göteborg, Sweden
Jeppesen: Transforming the way the world moves.
Designs and implements complex systems to clients need ensuring a robust and maintainable system as result.
- Responsibility for requirements gathering and design/specification work.
- Instructs and mentors lower level Systems Analysts in daily work.
- Builds technical knowledge within the project team.
- Implement requests and build business cases for possible improvements.
- Attends client meeting regarding advanced requirements.
- Creates complex time estimates.
- Ensures that product development (i.e., PD) is involved when needed.
- Recommends standards and general process improvements.
- Serves as head teacher in Academy including responsibility for course content development.
Technical degree in a related field of study and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Applies extensive job practices, techniques, standards, principles, theories, and concepts. Has full knowledge of other related disciplines. Recognized as a job expert within the department/organization.
- Provides technical solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and creativity.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment. Completed work is reviewed for desired results from a relatively long-term perspective.
- Guides the successful completion of aspects of major programs and may function in a project leadership role. Erroneous decisions or recommendations may result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives.
- Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects. Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.