Ericsson Senior Verification Engineer in Göteborg, Sweden
We are now looking for a Senior Verification Engineer with skills in both test and development areas. You will test & maintain Ericsson’s world leading microwave mobile backhaul products, including activities such as requirement analysis, test case design, test, integration, product lifecycle management and documentation.
You will be part of a high performing organization that works with agile methodology in a multi-site verification team. Our Continuous Integration and Verification teams drive the quality assurance of the Network products from integration to test including early deployment in customer networks around the world.
MINI-LINK the most popular Microwave Solution in the World
The increasing complexity of today’s and future networks require flexible and well-integrated microwave nodes. Building an efficient microwave backhaul network with end-to-end performance in mind, requires high node capacity, compact and modular building practice and features that respond to demanding customer needs.
As part of the Ericsson Radio system MINI-LINK is a powerful and cost-efficient network node fulfilling the requirements of the mobile broadband evolution, including 5G. You will have the opportunity to be innovative every day and broaden your skills to meet the fast pace of the telecom industry in an inspiring working environment.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Responsibilities & Tasks:
Typical responsibilities for a Verification Engineer team member in the Verification group:
- Analysis for new functionality and verification proposal
- Verification activities in system test and network environment
- Perform Trouble Shooting and act proactively to internal customer technical questions
- Writing test code in Java, build and test your code
- Prototyping activities including scripting and debugging
- Spend time exploring new ideas to address future opportunities and improvements of Products and Processes
- Perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes
- Participate in Customer Activities, DEMOs, FOAs etc, both inhouse as well as at Customer premises
- Verification competence
- Network competence
- Switching/Routing competence
- Trouble shooting competence
- Programming competence
- Team player
- TCP/IP, layer2-3
- Service minded
- Creating & Innovating
- Good communication Skills
- Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills (preferably Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery)
- Product Development Knowledge
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Relating & Networking
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Planning and Organization
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectation
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Minimum 5 years experience in verification and development area
- English Skills
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Self driven and very curious
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- MINI-LINK competence is beneficial
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. If you have any specific questions you are welcome to send an email to recruitment specialist email@example.com
Last day to apply: 29 September 2017
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || No Selection || Göteborg || IT; ProdMgt
Req ID: 211254