Premium Retail Services Senior Google Experience Manager in Edmonton, Sweden
Senior Google Experience Manager
The Senior Google Experience Manager (Sr. GEM) will be assigned to a market area consisting of carrier and retail stores. The Sr. GEM will be responsible for building and maintaining long-term trusting partnerships with store leadership and associates, training store sales associates and promoting the products and brand to drive increased sales and market share.
3 years in sales required. Retail, merchandising, sales, marketing and/or service organization experience required. Consumer electronics experience required. Previous account management experience desirable. Experience in adult education, training/development or academic teaching ideal.
Minimum requirement Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Conduct consumer facing activities by demonstrating key features & benefits, assist customers with devices, and troubleshoot issues presented from our client’s mobile services (operating system and apps) and hardware products.
- Build and maintain long-term trusting relationships with carrier store associates, management, and client management. Foster unity with the store teams to create their “buy-in” of our client’s product line.
- Maintain consistency and a highly visible presence in designated carrier stores. Promote a sense of professionalism and pride in your interactions.
- Create and maintain consistent work schedule to meet demands of customer traffic patterns and peak store hours. Timely daily reporting into assigned system.
- Partner with the client and management team to ensure display execution is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, demo units functioning properly, maintain overall appearance and exceed presentation standards of competitive products.
- Attend required training sessions on mobile-related services, products and promotions. Utilize additional resources to create expertise of clients products.
- Assist client in training initiatives in a commission-based environment to ensure sales associates’ understanding of our client’s mobile services, products, brand awareness, and brand image.
- As part of the team you will provide reviews of your market and suggestions on how to increase sales and improve brand awareness for our client.
- Manage and track your sales performance against assigned KPI’s.
- Other duties as assigned to improve performance of self.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- *Communication Skills: * Excellent written and verbal communication, engagement and interpersonal skills combined with the unique ability to influence and impact target audiences required. Outstanding presentation skills with one year experience in training delivery preferred.
- Tools and Technology: Must be proficient in computer software and internet browsing technologies, e.g., Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Hangouts, etc. Google Drive experience preferred. Understanding of learning management systems and online training course completion. Access to reliable transportation for travel within assigned territory
- *Certifications and Licenses: * Internal vendor and/or client certifications as assigned. Valid driver’s license in state of residence. Proof of vehicle insurance required upon request, if applicable.
- Work Environment: Remote home office environment with up to 100% travel to corporate offices, client and/or vendor offices, training or convention venues and retail establishments. Occasional overnight travel required. Potential for occasional before and after-hours work, weekend (Saturday and Sunday) work and holiday (major national) work.
- * Supervises: * N/A
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package, mileage and bonus structure.
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
From our corporate office in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the U.S. and Canada, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED
Market: (CAN) AB, Edmonton
Rep City/Location: Edmonton