Premium Retail Services Google Experience Manager - PT in Edmonton, Sweden
Google Experience Manager
Premium Retail Services is looking for dynamic consumer electronics enthusiasts!
Part-time - 20 - 40 hours a week | FLEXIBLE hours
Minimum of three years’ experience in retail and/or wireless.
Minimum requirement of a High School Diploma or GED
- Travel to retail locations within your assigned territory
- Proactively engage with store staff and customers to deliver a great Google experience through compelling product demonstrations and training
- Deliver tailored store staff product training and sales scripting to ensure staff understand the key features and benefits of Google products
- Build and nurture relationships with store staff which help establish Google as a preferred partner and add value to the Retail Partnership
- Maintain product look and display so it is consistent with protocol and plan-o-gram compliance, ensure samples working properly, and overall appearance above presentation standards of competitive products
- Complete timely and accurate reporting of store visits
- Ability to complete online training and attend conference calls as required
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Genuine passion, understanding and application of technology
- High standards of customer service and relationship building with excellent communication skills
- Proven presentation and/or selling skills
- Demonstrate high energy and enthusiastic attitude
- Must be able to adhere to a work schedule that may include work days, evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Ability to scale up hours during peak retail and holiday seasons.
- Proficient in computer software and Google Applications (for example: Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Must have exclusive access to a vehicle
- Valid driver’s license and abstract required
- Access to personal computer, reliable 24/7 internet connectivity
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
From our corporate office in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the U.S. and Canada, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED
Market: (CAN) AB, Edmonton
Rep City/Location: Edmonton