Premium Retail Services Google Associate Regional Manager in Edmonton, Sweden
Google Associate Regional Manager
Minimum three years’ management experience in retail, retail operations, retail distribution, merchandising, sales, marketing and service organizations required. Multi-unit experience preferred.
Minimum requirement Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Business, Marketing or related field.
High School Diploma required.
- Leads, coaches, guides, advises, mentors, recruits, develops a team that drive sales, increase category share, increase brand awareness, and influence market share and mind-share for the client in a tactical environment
- Serves as the primary, dedicated, expert for each team member’s successful performance in client service and retention
- Acts as liaison between field team and management by overseeing day-to-day activities with deliverables, promotions, and other processes or assignments
- Partners with clients serving as an expert in field marketing to achieve measurable success
- Develops and maintains positive, professional, collaborative relationships with clients ensuring client satisfaction and retention
- Complies with Company policies and procedures with all staff and markets
- Supervises the construction and maintenance of annual operational plans
- Oversees management of region, territory, and budgets/expenses
- Manages sales metrics for region/team for quarterly performance measures
- Uses rigid ethical considerations to guide decisions and act in accordance with Company values
- Exhibits exceptional skills in client relationships, analysis, accountability, and leadership
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated experience in managing and supervising teams
- Strong team leadership skills with ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly adaptable; ability to handle high pressure situations and utilize problem solving techniques to find best solutions.
- A strong sense of ownership, proactive approach, drive and desire to be accountable for performance
- Understanding of retail field programs with shared and/or dedicated resources
- Previous Remote Management experience considered an asset
- Remote home office environment with up to 80% travel to corporate offices, client and/or vendor offices, training or convention venues and retail establishments. Occasional overnight travel required, varies by geography.
- Must have exclusive access to a vehicle
- Valid driver’s license and abstract required
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package, mileage and bonus structure.
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
From our corporate office in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the U.S. and Canada, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED
Market: (CAN) AB, Edmonton
Rep City/Location: Edmonton